How much do you know about metal? Take our metal quiz and find out! Use our trivia questions & answers to learn more about elements such as iron and carbon. Put yourself to the test with this fun science challenge and see how much general knowledge you have on metals!
- True or false? Steel is an element
- True or false? Chromium is the element that stops stainless steel from rusting
- True or false? Stainless steel is a good conductor of electricity
- True or false? Metal bonding with metal is known as a metallic bond.
- True of false? The chemical symbol for Iron is Fe
- True or false ? Scientists know of 118 elements in existence
- True or false ? Around 25% of the elements on the periodic table are metals
- True or false? Iron is magnetic
- True of false? Stainless steel is 100% stain proof
- True of false? Iron is thought to make up part of the earths core
Click ‘continue reading’ for the answers!
继续阅读Quiz – how much of your high school chemistry do you remember?